Modified Hours of Operations for San Juan College
The San Juan College Educational Services Center (the Clocktower building) and the bookstore will begin extended hours starting Monday, August 14, in preparation for the fall semester. They will be open the following hours:
- Monday, August 14, 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. (closed in the morning for Convocation)
- Tuesday, August 15, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 16, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Thursday, August 17, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Friday, August 19, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Monday, August 21, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 22, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 23, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Thursday, August 24, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Friday, August 25, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Please note many San Juan College campus offices and departments, including the bookstore will be closed the morning of Monday, August 14, to allow staff and faculty to attend Convocation. The Health and Human Performance Center will maintain regular hours, opening at 5:00 a.m. and closing at 9 p.m.
New students can apply online. Continuing students can register through MySJC or www.iuve3r9.paybur.com/register. Students are encouraged to check their San Juan College emails for information regarding their class structure, tutoring and other support services. Many of the fall semester classes begin on Monday, August 21. For more information about the extended hours, call 505-326-3311.